Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Parenting can be intimidating—wearing a carrier shouldn’t be. CUDL makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free. Say hello to four new magnetic buckles that make securing on-the-go quick and simple. And just like that you are ready in a snap.
It’s comfortable and customizable with breathable mesh fabric and padded shoulder and waist straps. Every position in CUDL offers your growing child ergonomic positioning to keep spine and hip development healthy. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows.
You’ve got this. CUDL is designed so you can adjust and put it on alone, no helpers needed. When baby wants to sight-see their world, have them face out or switch to back carry mode for growing toddlers.
FEATURES AND SPECS
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- Recommended for Newborns up to 3 years; 8-35 lbs.
- 4-in-1 – Four carry positions that encourage healthy hip and spine development: Newborn mode, Facing in, Facing out, Back carry
- Integrated infant booster – with covered, locking zippers to ensure soft and safe use with babies under 4 months
- Head support can fold down or be removed as baby grows
- MagneTech Secure Snap™–the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place, ensuring an easy and secure attachment
- All-over comfort – Experience even distribution of baby’s weight thanks to padded shoulder straps and a wide secure waist belt
- Mercerized cotton* is silky-smooth for an extra level of comfort while being durable
- Versatile waistband – adjustable from 24 to 57-inches
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable
- Innovative leg openings adjust to customize fit for smaller babies
- Warm weather-ready, mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun
- Storage pocket for out-the-door hands-free essentials
- Machine washable – Toss in a removable bib, or your entire CUDL whenever a refresher is needed
- Made with better-for-baby OEKO-TEX®FABRIC – Verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances
- Includes two GOTS™-certified organic cotton bibs
- Hip Healthy – when used as instructed in the manual
- Nuna is proud to support the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) a global leader in the fight against hip dysplasia as a member of their Research Partnership Program
- *available on select fashions
- Facing in/Infant Booster: 8-15 lb, < 4 months
- Facing In: 15-30 lb, 4+ months
- Facing Out: 20-30 lb, 6+ months
- Back Carry: 25-35 lb, 9+ months
- L 13
- W 12.8
- H 18.9
- PRODUCT W 6-13 X L 13-17 IN.
- WAISTBAND 24-57 IN.
- WEIGHT 2.8 LBS.
Night, Olive, Slate, Softened Denim, Softened Shadow, Softened Thunder
Shipping charges (excluding furniture) are determined based on the total amount of your order and are listed below. These rates apply only to orders shipped within the contiguous United States. Express Shipping is available on select items upon request. Please contact us for pricing and availability.
If the shipping address provided at checkout needs to be changed for any reason after the package(s) has shipped, re-routing fees may apply. Some of our products are shipped with a signature requirement upon delivery. If you have any questions or if you would like to inquire about whether your order will require a signature for delivery, please contact our Customer Care department.
STANDARD SHIPPING CHARGES
- Orders $98 and under are shipped for a flat fee of $10
- Orders $99 and over will be shipped free
Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/FPO addresses will incur higher charges than stated above and will be quoted at checkout. Certain items, such as larger furniture pieces, which are bulky and heavy, require extra care and White Glove Delivery and will incur a Delivery Surcharge, in addition to the appropriate charge outlined above.
For more detail on standard vs. white glove delivery, click here.